Pneumatic-Driven Gas Boosters, Air Driven Gas Boosters are driven by low-pressure gas at the large-area piston end to generate high-pressure fluid at the small-area piston end.
Pneumatic-Driven Gas Boosters Features:
- High output pressure: the pneumatic booster ratio can reach 520:1, and the maximum output pressure can reach 52000PSI (358MPa).
- The driving method is simple: only need 14.5~100psi (1~6.9bar) compressed air to drive to obtain a wide range of output pressure (0.5~358MPa).
- Adjustable output pressure: The output pressure value of the pneumatic booster pump is equal to the product of the driving air pressure and the booster ratio. Only an external air pressure regulating valve is needed to adjust the driving gas pressure and control the output pressure of the pneumatic booster pump.
- Automatically start pressure supplement: start the booster pump to reciprocate rapidly when working, and when the output pressure is close to the set pressure value, the reciprocating speed of the pump will slow down until it stops and keep the pressure. At this time, the energy consumption is very small and there is no Heat is generated and no parts move. When the pressure balance is broken, the pneumatic pump starts to work automatically until the balance is reached again.
- Wide application range: it can be used for most liquids such as oil or water.
- Flexible and simple application: from simple manual operation to fully automatic operation, the booster pump is suitable for various application fields.
- Simple maintenance: the pneumatic booster pump has few parts and seals, simple maintenance and low cost.
★ Static pressure and burst testing of hoses, valves, pressure vessels and other products
★ Automotive brake system and fuel injector test
★ Instrument performance testing and pressure calibration
★ Hydrostatic test and air tightness test of building materials
★ Water jet for high pressure cleaning and water cutting equipment
★ Transport chemical media to pipelines or reactors or perform pressure test on them
★ Transport fluids in hazardous areas
★ Large press overload protection
★ Clamp power source during valve test
★ Press-in and press-out power of shaft sleeve and cylinder liner
★ Rebar crimping power
★ Hydraulic tool power
★ Oil flow in mechanical equipment lubrication system
★ Power source for hydraulic clamping, forming, drilling, shearing, stamping and other hydraulic equipment